Steps to Avail PM Kisan Beneficiary Status by Aadhaar Number. PM Kisan Status Check Aadhar Card. PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check 2023-2024. Download PM Kisan 15th Installment List. PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Mobile Number. PM kisan status check aadhar card se by aadhaar number.
PM Kisan Status Check 2023 Aadhar Card
As for every nation, farmers play a significant role in the economy. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is an initiative launched by the Indian government that supports small/marginal farmers who are financially unstable. Farmers meeting the required criteria, should own agricultural land (two hectares), and having an Aadhaar card, can access the PM Kisan scheme incentives. The registered farmers can check scheme data such as beneficiary status online through the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi portal. One need to provide e-KYC details, Aadhaar linking, and mobile numbers to avail the status.
With regular installments and a clear process for checking beneficiary status, the scheme ensures every residence of farmers in India can get financial assistance for agricultural activities. Farmers receive Rs.6000 yearly which is paid in three installments of Rs. 2000 each. However, farmers have to link their Aadhaar with a bank account, to check the status of PM Kisan KYC.
PM Kisan KYC
The online process for PM Kisan KYC
According to the government rules, farmers should have EKYC to benefit from the scheme. To complete the EKYC process, you should check the steps below for PM Kisan KYC online;
- Move to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana official website at https://ww.pmkisan.gov.in/
- Press the PM Kisan E-KYC on the PM Kisan Yojana online portal’s page on the link provided
- Fill in the necessary details like mobile number, captcha code, and Aadhaar card.
- An OTP Number will display on the screen, and then press it to continue.
- Enter the OTP number and send it to your registered mobile Number.
- Recheck the details and tap the submit button to complete the process of E-KYC.
Full article read here PM Kisan KYC List 2023 PDF Download, PM Kisan KYC Update Online 2023
PM Kisan 15th Installment Date, Beneficiary List, Payment Status Check
Ways to check PM Kisan 15th instalment Beneficiary status
The user can check the 15th Installment on PM, Kisan, as shown below;
- Browse down the homepage and press the ‘’Beneficiary status ‘tab situated on the top side corner of the page
- Input your bank account number or Aadhaar number on the net page
- Tap on the ‘Get data’’ tab for further process
- The user’s information will be used to check the status
- Your name should appear on the beneficiary list to get the money
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Mobile Number
Producer to check PM Kisan status 15th Installment through Mobile Number
The farmers can view their names on the PM Kisan status using the contact number and the Aadhaar card.Here is the procedure to follow to check PM Kisan status;
- Navigate to the official website and choose the Beneficiary status button
- An OTP number will get to your registered mobile Number
- Input the correct OTP Number along with your mobile Number
- Finally, you will check your status as a beneficiary
PM Kisan Status Check Aadhar Card
How to check PM Kisan 15th installment status by Aadhaar number
- Go to the PM Kisan portal at https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/
- Tap “Farmer Corner” on the main menu.
- Select ‘’Beneficiary Status’’ option.
- On the beneficiary status checking page, type your Aadhaar number.
- Press the captcha characters on the field.
- Next, hit ”Get Data” to view your advantages.
- Now you will able to check your beneficiary status and 2023 15th Installment.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check 2023-2024
Procedure to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023
- Progress to the PM Kisan website at https://pmkisan.gov.in
- Press on ‘’Beneficiary Status’’ or ‘’Beneficiary List’ ’options
- Select the verification method like mobile Number, Aadhaar Number, or Account Number.
- Input the necessary details as required.
- Tap ‘’Submit ‘’or ‘’Get Data’’ button to proceed.
- Your PM Kisan status and payment detail will appear on the field.
Login to PM Kisan Portal
The login process for the PM Kisan portal
To login to the PM Kisan portal, you need to check the steps mentioned below;
- First, visit the PM Kisan website at https://www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Hit on the ‘’Farmer Corner’’ tab provided
- The farmer corner will display on the system
- On the login page, press on the ‘’PM Kisan Login’’ link
- Next,input your Aadhaar Number on the field
- The OTP number will be sent to your link mobile number to complete the process.
PM kisan gov in Registration 2023 List
Steps to register for pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare provides the registration details for every farmer to benefit from the scheme. You can follow the guide below to get registered for PM Kisan;
- Move to the PM Kisan official website on your phone or computer through https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/
- Press on the New Farmer Registration page
- Input your cell phone number and hit on the proceed button
- Fill in the form with the necessary details such as Bank Account Details, Aadhaar card, etc.
- Press the submit button on the next page.
- Confirm all the detail carefully to proceed.
- Save your form for future reference.
PM Kisan 15th Installment List
The process to check the PM Kisan 15th Installment list
Follow the steps below to narrow the pm Kisan 15th installment list;
- Navigate to the official website at https://www.pmkisn.gov.in
- Locate your area on the portal home page
- On the home page, check whether the donation for the PM Kisan 15th Beneficiary list will appear on the screen.
- View all the 15th Beneficiary lists on your mobile number and computer.
- Launch the official website, which contains the name of the listed farmers.
- Enter the amount to make payment on your registered bank account number.
- Fill in the range associated with an Aadhaar card, registered mobile Number, and checking accounts.
- The GET Information option will appear on the screen
Rules and Criteria for PM Kisan 15th Installment 2023
Farmers should check the controls below to receive the PM Kisan 15th Installment;
- Farmers with less than 14 hectares are eligible for the Installment.
- Institutional landowners like departments, ministries, and officers working for current and affiliated are not allowed the Installment.
- Farmers need to complete all the required details such as Aadhaar linking, land record, and e-KYC are eligible for the Installment.
- It is not suitable for farmers who receive a monthly pension of Rs.10000.
- What documents are required to register on PM, Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Mobile Number, Aadhaar card, Bank account details, and necessary land papers